Grow Your Business
Yappn’s website translation solutions allow your customers to get information and make purchases in their language of choice, leading to a higher sales conversion rate.
How do i install it? A simple JS script is inserted in the <head> section of your site. The website will immediately begin translating including meta data and a switch will appear allowing your visitors to toggle between languages.
How does it translate? Customers have a choice of using one of Yappn’s pre-trained machines in a variety of domains. Or, Yappn can completely human translate your site and use that data to create a machine specific for your company. This machine will be used to translated any additions or changes to your site at a higher level of accuracy.
Yappn’s services enhance an existing site with translation as opposed to replicating the site into each supported language. This makes management of the site more efficient while optimizing your site’s search rankings by aggregating all traffic to one URL. Optionally our API provides the ability for a more conventional website structure when integrated with the sites content management system.
If you have a Shopify or Magento site use the buttons on this page to get the instant installation app or contact us for integration into any other website. Set up can take as little as 2 minutes!
- Maintain and update one site instead of multiple localized sites
- Web traffic is aggregated to enhance SEO rankings
- Integration is seamless, quick and cost effective
- Hosting on the Microsoft Azure® cloud-based platform ensures data security, speed and reliability
- Auto-detection of online or mobile user’s language
Did you Know?
- 65% of online users natively speak a language other than English
- Visitors are three times more likely to buy a product from a website presented in their native language
- Users browse twice as long on websites presented in their native language
- 78% of the US Hispanic population speak Spanish as their preferred language (roughly 42 million)
- 68% of Chinese users spend less or no time on English (only) websites